Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day 8
















Day 8
Well my alarm clock didn’t go off again. Apparently you have to push the switch to “on”…lol.
Our condo was the host for breakfast so we made French toast and purchased chocolate cereal for the kids, fresh fruit, coffee and juice topped it off.
We packed up all our gear since we had to fly to Jeju Island tonight. We hope the rain stops by then. The Hyundai plant was really cool! Ulsan plant is the largest car manufacturing plant in the world. There are four factories and other factories that assemble engines and transmissions. We also visited the shipping yard which was a site to be seen. Exporting to over 200 countries, with North America being #1. They employ 34, 000 people and produce 5600 cars per day… that is equivalent to 1 car every 12 seconds! Again, we were not allowed to take pictures in the plant, but I did get some in the show room… the black car posted is worth $100000.00 US dollars.
The flight to Jeju Island was spectacular…. Check out the sunset photos that Janet took on my camera…. Thanks Janet!

1 comment:

  1. Wow It is taking me a long time to do catchup but I am getting there. I tried to download pics from the plant too but there were none inside the plant will look again see if I can find some. Your pictures are better than the ones I could find :) Maybe Liam will be driving a car like that some day!!

    Love you lots
    Grandma Louiene

    ReplyDelete